Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ayn Rand The Social Security Accepting Atheist AKA the Darling of the Far Right


Yes, you know I will get around to doing a chart on Paul Ryan; I just have to get over my shock and amusement that Romney would pick a choice for VP worse than John McCain's. However, because we know that Ryan is just in love with the author (whom he calls philosopher) Ayn Rand, I thought I would take a moment to take a look at beloved Ayn's chart. After all she must have some kind of power if she could make the lunatic fringe love her so even though her life defied what they claim to hold so dear.

 I have read "Atlas Shrugged" and "Fountainhead" and thought they were both pretty good novels. They are well written pieces of literature that kept my attention but I never thought to make them words to live by. I was even more shocked when people who somehow actually believe the Bible is a literal translation of the words of God would supersede that holy book with ones written by an avowed atheist.

That brings me to the first thing this chart tells me. That is, contrary to popular belief she really wasn't an atheist. Her South Node is in Pisces in the 9th house. Pisces is the sign most connected to the "god source" and 9th house is the sign of spiritual searching. With the South Node conjuncting Juno, the goddess of loyalty, she spent many a life time dedicated to a spiritual pursuit.

I would argue that with her rising sign in Leo, the narcissist of the Zodiac, and her Sun in Aquarius the rebel in the 7th house - the house of intimate relationships, that SHE wanted a religion built up around herself. She was the god. It is just hysterical to me that these hyper-religious fanatics are trying to make this megalomaniac’s dream come true.

We can also see where her so called work ethic - that being I do it all for myself and screw you - comes into play. Look at her 6th house, the house of physicality and day to day work. First, it is opened by Capricorn, the archetypal paternal, authoritarian figure. She has five planets in this house, three of them in Capricorn. So her up from the boot-straps, do it yourself, buck up and too bad if you are sick, old are ill can be easily drawn from this placement.

Why then would she spend the last years of your life drawing on Social Security and Medicare? Didn't I say she had Leo rising - the Narcissist, the ego-driven sign. She could write all she wanted about this we don't need anyone clap-trap until Leo was faced with cancer, doctor's bills and her own problems.

 I have long held that the lunatic fringe wants a permanent underclass of people who remain poor, undereducated and hyper religious and who will believe anything thrown at them from "on high."  I doubt most of the Ryan devotees have ever read Rand or know anything about her life because that would require using the mind. What I do know is that somewhere Ayn Rand, is laughing herself silly over finally getting what her Leo always wanted - her own religion!



No comments:

Karmic Astrology by Joan's Fan Box