Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Retrograded Pluto - A Good Time to Refresh

easternsunup1.jpg
Courtesy of Arlene Weinstock
Pluto has been in retrograde for the past few months and will not go direct again until September 16. Pluto is the planet of change and transformation - and makes us want to eliminate and release the old, outworn, outdated and obsolete in our lives. When Pluto goes retrograde, it is the perfect time to go deep within yourself - do some deep deep soul searching and get rid of the attitudes and ideas that simply don't work anymore. Think of it as a house cleaning of your inner workings

Ask yourself the questions - what do I really need in my life - what do I really want - what is working for me or what I am doing because I feel I should. THere is nothing worse than a bad case of the shoulds. It is a time to ask - who do I want to be when I grow up (no matter your age.)

Pluto which rules Scorpio, the detective of zodiac, wants us to investigate - go deep and investigate - those patterns that don't work for us. This isn't a time for lying to yourself or anyone else. It is a time for brutal honesty. This job, this relationship, this activity -- does it really serve me or am I doing it because (insert reason here)?

This is a time for regeneration - for detoxing not only the body but the entire lifestyle you now have Get quiet, go deep and be honest. Get rid of what no longer works and make way for the new fruitful ways of life.

Look at your personal chart and see where Pluto is now transiting. (I can whip one up for you.) That is the area that Pluto is calling you to examine and change. Use the retrograde - heed the call of Pluto - if he isn't heard he will cause a change - change or be changed. Isn't it better to be in control of the change?

No comments:

Karmic Astrology by Joan's Fan Box