Monday, February 28, 2011

What Would the Moon Say?


yesnabyatorkneylandsend_small.jpg
courtesy of Arlenew
 I played a little game with my class at the Institute for Spiritual Development in Washington D.C. which I unofficially entitled "What would the Moon say?" I posed the scenario, what if a someone with a very strong Sagittarian influenced walked up each sign of the zodiac as it embodied the Moon and said something totally Sag. like, "Wow that dress makes you look like Orca!" You know how Sag. is about telling the truth - or I should say their truth. How would these Moons - our emotional barometers respond?


Aries wouldn't mince words. An Aries Moon would just deck Sag. with one well placed blow to the side of the mouth. Now if this Aries Moon were in a daintier body then the words would flow and flow and flow until Sag. was duly chopped up and humbled.

Taurus on the other hand would pull herself up to full height; straighten her dress (which is a bit snug over the bull's hips) and say. "I don't think you are right Sag. This dress is made from the finest of silkworms. I flew to China to oversee the spinning myself." She would then huff off comforting herself with a box of the finest of Swiss chocolates.

"This dress? This dress is too tight? Really? How can that be I researched the purchase of this dress for three weeks? I tried on 18 different dresses. I went to 7 stores and then...." As Gemini was still babbling on Sag. runs away in self defense.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Yes, that was Moon Child running off in tears. She will stay in her crab shell for weeks pouting and weeping.

Leo the Lions' reaction is a wee bit different. "HOW DARE YOU! I have more knowledge about dressing in my little paw then you have in your entire quiver Sag. Begone!" Sag darts out dodging mirrors from Leo's vast collection being tossed out at her.

Virgo doesn't respond just immediately becomes anorexic.

"Really? Really? I asked twelve people and weighed their responses very carefully. Then I asked twelve more - it took me twenty weeks to weigh everyone's opinion of what I should do. How could it be wrong? Libra's scales were wobbling back and forth with such a flurry Sag. thought a wind storm was in the offing.

Scorpio whipped off her dark glasses in a furor and starred silently into Sag's soul with such unbridled fierceness that Sag. was terrified for a week.

"Yeah well your hair looks like a home for drug addicted weasels."

"And your perfume smells like 'Ode De Goat.'"

"Your shoes are left-overs from the Von Trapp Family AFTER the clomped over the Alps."

Oh my - Sag. Vs. Sag. is an ugly sight.

Capricorn never looked up from her historical tome. Who cares about such nonsense as fashion? Sag. is so frivolous.

"Wow baby so you don't like my duds. That is cool. Hey we are all brothers and sisters under the skin where it counts. Coverings are like so superficial. It is all good." Insulting Aquarius was such a drag.

Pisces suddenly looked even sadder if that was indeed possible! "Oh I knew it would be terrible. I just can't pick out clothes." Pisces was so pathetic that for a minute Sag. said he would never insult another person again...or until another ugly dress came into view and the truth just had to be told.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! HAAAAAAAA!!! Ha! Ha! Haaaa! :):)

Karmic Astrology by Joan's Fan Box